I posted a bunch of links on the Link Harvest this afternoon. Some shouldn’t be missed, so I’ll recap them here…
- First, be sure to read Spinsanity’s take on F-9/11. Spinsanity is always a good read.
- Next, read Bill Kristof’s article about calling Bush a liar.
- Next, read about how Bush is asking for church membership directories to help his campaign. Not good.
- Next, be disturbed by this article on truckers as national watchdogs.
- Finally, recognize the absolute pettiness of all of the above links as you read about Sudan.